Friday, August 1, 2008

grrrr....stupid Texas heat...

we are having ac issues - it went out June 17 (fathersday) not TO big a deal, but it took my uncle a week to fix it...and it was starting to get hot...we took it thinging ok we really need to look into a new one...this WINTER...

it has other ideas - last sat I was having sinus issues and thought allllllll day - man it seems hot...well sure enough as the day went it was going out...got it fixed this past monday...well it went out again today!! DANG it..we got with my uncle and he is suppose to be here next wednesday - MAYBE well had we known we may have went with a local guy but for more $$ - but it would have been done today ...so now we are in limbo on what do to!! I hate it...I swear when it rains it pours EVERYTHING has been going wrong the past few months...chris's job - things breaking and breaking our pocket book...We both just wanna break down and run away and just cry cry cry!!

I was fighting a sinus infection so we haven't been doing much!! have some stuff to post later and then my cousins benefit tomorrow and I will be taking pics for her, so I will share some! :) hope everyone is a TON cooler then I am right now! :(

1 comment:

Helen said...

ugh! I can't imagine being in this heat w/out an AC. I'm a wuss though. Hope it gets fixed soon!