Sunday, August 10, 2008

We are READY...

as ready as we can be I think!! I am getting nervous...excited...scared...and did I mention EXCITED!! the kids are super excited and Chris, well, he is happy to be off of Work for 2 weeks!! that is about it!!

The count down is DONE!! the Clothes are prepared, I made each kid 3 outfits, and me a mickey mouse head to match as well....along with Trip Journals, Activity book, Envelope for Disney Money AND my Trip Planning Journal with has menus to a few places, places to see certian charaters, maps of the hotel and the WDW area, Things you DIDn't know about Disney and others that I found interesting! ;)
I decided last minute to make these...chris said he would wear it (before I told him we were ALL matching *giggle* and I also found the ones for the Grandparents that are coming the 1st part of our trip as well!!
most all of my shirts and envelopes/journal pages ideas came from the DIS boards, the wonderful people that are super active on this board are SO helpful and creative!! there is a LOT to learn and a LOT of information there! some of which will make you want more, and some just great info to have on a trip to the World!! :)

SO..we are packed (well mine and the kids) Activities planned and I am trying to keep expectations low and know that things will happen and we will MOST likely NOT see everything but that is OK!! I want this to be a FUN trip!! and maybe Chris will finally decide one day we can go back!!! ;)
Oh cool story about mckinlee...**and a bad Dis Board thing** you learn about things you would never know...they have a PAL Mickey http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/specialindex?id=PalMickeyPage well Pal Mickey if you don't wanna go to the website tells you about various activities...and plays games, well we plan on not spending a ton of $$ except what the kids got for gifts - which is about 100 each...and this cool creature is about $70...I had bought the kids each a $2 sctratch off and mckinlee said, Im gonna win a $100 for Disney and by that mickey...and ya know what SHE DID!!! so I told her absolutly she can get one!! She was SUPER Excited!!!
We are getting our hair braided today and final preps...but soon we will be in the HAPPIEST Place on Earth!! YIPPPPEEEEEEE

1 comment:

Krisinda said...

Wow - I am so jealous! I have 0 sewing ability and am sorta jealous about all the cute stuff people make. Let me know if you'd be interested in selling any of Tanner's Mickey attire after the trip. :) Also, where'd you get the cute grandparents shirts???