Monday, August 4, 2008

My poor Baby Girl!

Is sick!! OF COURSE...we have plans to take it easy - get a new AC and Get ReADY for DISNEY!! so she has to get a tummy bug!! She got sick once yesterday morning...then nothing...had a low grade fever last night...well this morning about 5:30 she started again!! at 8:30 she woke me up getting sick...and then she started talking...

Mck: Momma Im sorry, i can't got to camp today (she was signed up at ASI for camp today)
Mck: Ill have to go to mammy or something
me: no baby you are gonna stay home!!
Mck: what about your meeting? (I have a PTA meet this afternoon)
me: I won't go
Mck: Maybe you can tell them to have another and i won't be sick
me: baby Its OK!! don't worry I just want you well before we go to Disney!
Mck: I can go, if im sick, Ill just take my trashcan on the plane!!

I had to giggle and give her a hug!! poor baby, she is a bit worried!! although i know she will be better, I just hope if Tanner is gonna get it - it is sooner not later!!!

Send us lots of well vibes, PLEASE!

No comments: