Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 9

We decide to Brave TS Fay today - the weather was light rain in the am getting heavier towards the evening! So epcot here we come, I was a bit sad as we had reservations for Coral Reef at 7p with Plans of Innovations after...

WE get there and it is barely raining, so we got to enter, DENIED...it seems as if I am not the math person I used to be, I swore we only used 5 of the 6 days, but NOPE we had been there 6 days already...so we went to the guest services desk and added a day to me and the kids...Chris did still have a day since he didn't go to the fireworks!!...ANYWAYS...wanna guess the cost for 3 of us to add one day to our ticket!!?? $9.59 - yep that is it!! that is why I told Chris it is MUCH better to do a big trip verses several small ones! and two day ticket is like $149!! anyway I got a giggle outta that!!

the MAIN reason we wanted to go, was that we told Tanner we would ride Test track...and since it is partially outdoor we head straight there, before the rain really hits...and well It was a HIT!! Tanner loved it!! and while waiting in line I call dining and there was a cancellations for 1:30 at the coral reef, so I go ahead and change our dinner to lunch and figure Innovations would be cancelled anyway...
After Test Track we quickly conquer the worlds...we got a stamp, mask item and writing in each language!! I was sad that this was shortened as I was looking forward to learning a bit more, but with the rain and lunch coming, we did this fairly quickly!!
the kids wanted to take our pic in Italy..kissing... so we did ;) and Chris watches Tanner walk the sides like we said NOT to do ;)
After the world we headed to the Seas for lunch at the Coral Reef, which was super good, I had the Mahi Mahi, Chris had steak, and the kids had pizza and mac n cheese...me and the kids all got 'light up' drinks!! fun fun....Then we went on Nemo and Friends then spent some time in the Seas, seeing lots of marine life, watching turtle talk and some trivia questions...
By this time it was raining pretty good, Chris had went out side as he wasn't excited about turtle talk, so he got really wet and was ready to go!!




by the time we got to the front it wasnt as bad, so McKinlee and I decided to stay - Chris wasn't to happy about this, but I really wanted to ride Space Ship earth and then meet Minnie Mouse...Well the line for Minnie and friends was super long, so McKinlee and I rode Figment and played in the Kodak What if lab...super cool be sure if there, to check it out...then we rode SSE...which wow, I loved the pics/film they do know...how fun I don't remember that from last time...but who knows...

After this we went to shop and left...so that daddy wasn't to mad at us! overall though, I was super sad about missing a lot of this park, I always thought epcot as an Ok park...but I have never really did the worlds or Innovations...either it has gotten cooler or having kids made me realize it more!! but this is a park I won't over look as much as i think the kids would have really liked it and it is definatly a fun educational park!!

We must head back start packing and get ready for our journey back to reality and get ready for things to go back to normal and us go home!!

No comments: