Thursday, August 7, 2008

aaahhhhhh....

Since I posted about our AC going out - I thought I tell ya as of last night and officially today, we have AC!!! OH man..and even set on 78 (which is all I can afford) Im cold!! and it is SO DANG NICE! :) Jess and Nathan came down with my uncle to visit - we went swimming at Dad and Juls yesterday to escape the heat...and today I just lounged in my pjs ALL DAY!! SO nice!!

I did pack today, we have several things to do this weekend so - I thought Id get a head start and I did the kids and I are completely packed except daily things...the nerves and will everything be OK - will we wake up on time..ya know all the norm stuff!! ;) But I think I have it all covered...and I am really looking forward to just going and having a GOOD time!! if we miss something maybe Chris will just let us go back!! hehe

OK friends, Im off going to go sleep in my ice cold house! I don't know how people did it a LONG time ago w/ no ac!! just crazy!!

No comments: