Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Final Day in Corpus

So our last day wasn't to eventful! Granny stayed with Gramps at Barkies, we woke up ate breakfast, checked out of the Best Western (funny story, on our first night I wrote the address and phone number...but forgot the name of the hotel...so I sent my granny into the Days inn because I just KNEW it was that one - when she had said Best Western...oops my bad!) Anyway we checked out and went to Barkies! We left for a bit to check out Shell World, well it was closed, maybe permenantly...so we stopped at Walmart for a cake, we were a few days early - but still had to celebrate 91 FABULOUS years of Barkies Life!! Happy Birthday Barkie!!

And 4 of the 5 Generations...

Then we left, I asked to go the "scenic" route = through Rockport...Gramps said OK but I think he wasn't to into it, he sorta missed it and we hit Fulton Beach - still Beautiful!! I played with my camera some more!!
Then we spot some shimping boats - it was by a playground and Peir so we stop to check it out!
Some weird looking Jellyfish, I wish I had thought to video..well i did just not with my camera, they were EVERYWHERE!!
Then off the play for a minute...And then some on the Peir, I stole some of Gramps' pics, so I am in some of them ;)
Funny story...you see here we are heading back to "land" well tanner was WAY ahead of me .. So I say "be careful, don't wanna fall in" and so he RUUUUUUUUNS back to me, saying "Pick me up, Im to slow" HAHA so funny because he was way ahead of me!! silly thing!!


then I spot a fishing line broke with a bobber in the water, so I fish it out!! and then left the weight and hook, someone maybe missing it! :)


then we walk to check out the shimping boat that just came in...


Check out the Pelicans...


No trip is complete with out feeding the birds!! ;)

1 comment:

Laura Tilley said...

AWW, great pictures! You always seem to do such fun things. You are such a great mommy!! : )