Thursday, July 3, 2008

My neice is 1 and Lake Whitney

Its been a while, and Im sorry- but I have a good reason! :) we packed up and went a way! last Saturday my neice turned one!! I can't believe how time flies!! Jamie is a walking talking cutie machine!!
after the birthday party the kids and I come home to pack and get to Grannys - it has been a while and we are bringing Mckinlee's BFF, Chance!! Chance is leaving for 5 weeks and the girls are not to happy about going without seeing each other that long!! since they met last summer I bet they haven't gone 2 or 3 days without doing SOMETHING together!! Im sure some of that has to do with their crazy mamas planning so much and all the sleepovers - but hey you are only 7 once, right! ;)

I took advantage of the time that the kids can run and play with out a constant supervisor to sew some!! I have really enjoyed learning!! My Granny helped me with a shirt, while I did mess up - Tanner loves it and that is ALLLLLL that matters! We went Sun to the Lake ... I am not one for Lake swimming, but I did get in some! The kids found a MUD pit and were so excited to get dirty and then wash off...hehe!! Uncle and janet cooked out hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages and stuff we all had fun!!
We got to see some deer while at the lake, do you see It?
After the lake...Nathan came to spend the night too and we went to see the "lil' Peaches" Peaches is a husky that the neighbors have aquired...she likes them better then her owner so she basically lives there with her partner Lonzo...and they had puppies - they are SOOOO cute, the kids really wanted one, but I wasn't going for it!! so we just played with them a bit and then did some Fireworks!

Monday we hang out, drive the tractor, swing and play, Take Nathan home - eat dinner, play some more and go to bed...Tues morning we wake up and start to pack up - say goodbye to lil' peaches (they won't be little next time ;) and start to head home!! So we are home and got a bit of "rest" McKinlee is back over at chances and we are going to some 4th of July stuff today!! exciting stuff I tell you!! Have a fun safe and happy FOURTH!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

What a cute puppy!! Look slike a fun time, but I'm sure mom is ready for some rest now. ;)