Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Less then 2 months...

It has been fairly quiet for a few days here...Monday we went to Kimberly's and family - the kids played while we sew'd some!! then yesterday we picked up Chelsea and Chloe to go to the mall..my wedding ring broke :( time for a new one ;) but that will wait its just getting fixed! We have plans to go to the rain forest cafe later which should be fun..so i thought I'd take this time to talk about ......DISNEY!!!

I started sewing some clothes for the trip, Ive printed out "tip" envelopes for our dinners, mousekeepers and the kids...I have a good "Fun" Book Started for the kids - I have got a small plan - Im trying not to plan to much so that Chris isn't over whelmed!! Im more worried about him!! I have GOT to get him to learn to love the mouse like i do...because while Ive said Id be happy with this being the last trip to Disney for a while, I don't know how long that will last!! Hey...can't help it!! Ive got a kid in me...I love it!!

The Kids are really starting to get REALLY excited and that makes me sooo happy!! I have got to start getting everything else together so I don't stress...so wish me luck and if you see me between now and then, I will go ahead and appologize - i will probably talk about it, because I can NOT wait to be on a plane heading to the HAPPIEST Place on Earth!!!!

No comments: