Sunday, June 1, 2008

5 years - COMPLETED

Of McKinlee dancing...I can't believe it!! Saturday was McKinlee's recital after 5 years of dance!! of course she has been in more with Christmas's, school, competion and so on...and ya know I am SSOOO proud of her!! The girls really new the dance, not looking off at the teacher all the time, they were together on moves a lot and just over all GREAT!! just shows how big they are getting!! Hard to believe 5 of her 7 years she has been dancing!! the song made me choke up, some, I will have to find the words...it starts "Somewhere in the world day, a little girl goes out to play" soo sweet!! they started the dance "playing" mckinlee and another girl had a ball, others jumped rope or hula hooped - this is how the song ended in the rehersal I saw she did "patty cake" at the end with her BFF, Chance - well on the recital, she ran around while jumping rope, I didn't even know she KNEW how to jump rope that well!! again, getting so big!! sorry to go on and on, just one proud mama here....here are a few pics to share my sweet little girl!

the dads always do the last song, and this year they did bringing sexy back - THEN teresa (the owner) came out and danced to apple bottom jeans w/ them...it was SO great!! I just LOVE her, we have decided to stay closer to home next year with dance, but steps will always be very special to me!! and I will always remember the teachers...they were all so awesome! Just because its cute....
On a sad note, McKinlee woke up sick to her tummy with a bit of a fever so she is at home getting some poor babying today!! luckily it wasn't yesterday! She is starting to feel better, maybe we won't ruin her Perfect attendence at school the LAST week!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I just love, love, love the pics! I bet it was so much fun to watch!