Saturday, June 14, 2008

My new toy ;)


I have so much to share, so Im going to break it down WATCH out, I may actually blog a lot in the next 2 days!! Ive been meaning to post this, but I have been so busy (will share all that soon)...anyway back to my toy!! My good friend Chera (that does all my amazing pics...) she got an underwater camera and I just LOVED it!! So since it was waterproof, drop proof and freeze proof...what better that take to Disney World HEHEHE so I got it too!! :D While it was super odd to take a camera and go underwater, it is soooo much fun!! I even have McKinlee going under without holding her nose and kinda opening her eyes!! YEA that is sooooo good!! she just started going under last year and had to hold her nose...this is huge!!

Ok i know you wanna see pics...well I have tons, duh...here are some faves...

Look ...proof I let McKinlee use it AND Chris was even there, you can't see his face, but that is his body behind me :)

and Tanner, he fell in last year, so has a slight fear, he is getting better, I got a way and let him float some...he didn't know whether to laugh or cry...but I was proud of him either way...just gotta keep working on him! :) isn't he cute...my big boy

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those pics are SO cool!

Rebecca said...

How COOL!! You're making me want one of those cameras, too!! :D