Sunday, June 22, 2008

another weekend...GONE

what a fun weekend!! we were busy and what a good time to be!! Did I mention that Fathers day we came home to a HOT house...our freon was out or low and man..my uncle glenn is an ac guy..but had plans - so we waited..a WEEK toughing it out having it on/off/on/off - CRAZY!! we were tired, cranky and plain HOT most of the week!


So Friday McKinlee spent the night with Chance - we had met some friends at peter piper pizza and of course the house was hot, so she stayed over there!! Tanner and I braved it...got up Sat morning to get ready for two...count them 2 Birthday parties!! ***Happy Birthday Brendan and Jordyn** no pics at Brendans I was crazy after running all over town...but Jordyn had a BIG day!! turning one!! and what a cutie she was *gush* Kim had a smashing party lots of stuff..and a cool cake with awesome pink icing... ;) hehehe here is tanner and his papaw!




After the party we all went swimming...I had my neice Jamie, holy moly what a slippery wiggle worm!! her 1st bday is this next weekend...I can't believe how fast they grow up!!
While swimming McKinlee started flipping and LOVES to take pics of herself!! it is so funny to download pics and see the THOUSANDS I get of her!!

Today we had a soccer party with McKinlees Soccer team, but my battery had died and the ONLY bad thing about my waterproof camera....it has a special battery...so I didn't get pics...Kimberly did, I just dont have them yet...but we were swimming again!! McKinlee is getting QUITE the tan and turning into a HUGE fish!!

Hope you had a GREAT weekend yourself!! :)

1 comment:

Helen said...

Love the pics. Great stuff. You are such a fun mom!