Friday, June 20, 2008

She's Crafty...

HeHE and Im talking about me :-)

Ive always wanted to try and sew...Halloween last year my Moms group did a sewing MNI - and I was nervous ...so I packed up moms sewing machine and got all the stuff for it and went...to my grannys *giggle* no way was i making a fool of myself...so I made it and was so proud of me!! I did one more one after that...then mom wanted her machine back..so for Christmas I got a machine of my own!! and it sat for a while...BUT I have broken it out, and I am having sooo much fun!! 2 things...it is a BIT time consuming and it is NOT really cheaper to make your own clothes!! but they are fun addicting and my kids LOVE them!! so YYAAYYY!!! Here are a few of my creations!!

I made this for Cassidy, and well I think it is my fave, so now I need to do one for McKinlee ;-p

3 comments:

Holly said...

Good Job!! I so want to learn how to sew! I have a machine my mom gave me!!!

Laura Tilley said...

Great job Rena you are so talented. They are Beautiful.

Chera25 said...

I'm so proud of you making all this stuff. You're doing great & Cassidy LOVES her dress - thank you! <3