Monday, June 9, 2008

Its official, I have a 2nd grader!!!

and what a big one she is! :) This was a tough year, changing schools, I did a lot with PTA and that was stressful, grades were taken this year - but she survived and survived well!!

On her awards day the last day of school, she got awarded for perfect attendance, "A" Honor roll and acheivement in kindness, uniqueness and patience!! my sweet baby girl!! She, like her mom, has a love/hate relationship with summer - ready for fun but will miss her friends!!

Here are some pics from her last day of school.

Know to figure out what to do between now and disney ;) *then again if you know me, the calendar is already full and I will for sure double book myself MORE then once!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

Congratulations McKinlee! Whoo Hoo!