Thursday, November 1, 2007

well sorry guys...to much stuff so little time!!

time has flown!! sorry if you check often, I THINK about blogging and well that is about it!!

it has been almost 2 weeks!! and man things have been crazy!! Most important my BABY is now 3 - sniff sniff!!! I can't believe it! 3 year ago we were just coming home right before Halloween, I had this idea I was still going to take McKinlee TorTing...YEA right!! but she got to go!! where has the time gone?? Tanner had a Pirate BDay and the weather was PERFECT!! Good too, since there were TONS of people!! Nathan and Uncle had come the day before to go w/ us to a Halloween Carnival in Rockwall and they spent the night...the boys are soooo cute...they love and miss one another and they play then fight make up and play then fight!! Nathan has Tanner hooked on Power Rangers so they played power rangers all weekend! some pics....






Thens theres Halloween....I barely had time to breathe, after Tanners party, Monday I went to McKinlees School the 1st grade was carving pumpkins...they had SO much fun!! Tanner went to Mammys house, and I brought mckinlee home from school changed into her costume, picked up her friend Reese and OFF to Dance... they had a Halloween Party from 5:30 to 6 and then Chick Fila for Spirit Night....




Tues, Tanner went to school and I went and had lunch with MY friend Marci, it had been kids kids kids, I wanted a break - after I got Tanner from school got him to nap for a bit, as soon as McKinlee got home we went to Chloe and Chels for some pumpkin carving...


SOOO 2 days NOT home at all...leads up to HALLOWEEN....and silly momma made Tanner a Well Visit KNOWING he needs Shots...AND at 8:30 AM...what WAS I thinking... anywhoo we went he is WELL...34.5 lbs and 41"tall...they did a cbc for blood work and he pee'd in a cup for them!! then got 2 shots...he kept telling me I told you i not sick i don't NEED a shot :( but he got them and since he was soooo good, OFF to Chuck E Cheese...Kimberly, Reese and Delaney meet us up there for some play time!! we get there at 10am and were the ONLY people in there until almost NOON!! It was awesome!! Tanner took a good nap he woke up, sissy was home and it was time to get ready for Trick or Treat time!!


Since this was the first year daylight savings time we went to Tanners school festival first....we meet Kimberly, Chance and Reese there as well...after wards heading back to their house for TorTing... This was Tanner first year to actually participate, he has been sick the last 2 years :( he got a little scared and it almost did him in, he was very cautous after that!! but he had fun, and kept on truckin'

I made mckinlee an appt for a flu shot today, Im ready for a day i can just STAY HOME!!!

No comments: