Thursday, November 15, 2007

I make just the cutest kiddos ;)





well...I do!! so I almost forgot to blog, BUT I didn't...I dont' have much time...


last night we went to Chance and Reese's house to make turkey cookies for Tanner and Reese's classes...they had fun - kimberly took pics, but well I didn't...she will share one day though!!! got home and Mckinlee got a call from her friend Frankie, who was at the Hannah Montana Concert! McKinlee was sad not to get to go but so happy that Frankie called to let her listen to "Rock star" then everyone off to bed.......


We got up early this am, everyone got showers and mckinlee was on the bus at 7:25 (a little late today, driver :) anyhoo...so tanner and I rush to get ready pick Reese up and get them to school by 8 - it was 8:15 but they got extra $$ go what do they care...drop them off...rush up to McKinlees school to help with crafts, leave there go straight to Tanners school for their program and feast... I was SUPPOSE to go BACK to mckinlee's school but tanner wanted to go home with me...no biggie - we go to get his backpack and show him his friends, see there are friends here you wanna stay?? NOPE...UNTIL...we get in the car and it goes into gear...well he had changed his mind 2 times...wanted to go then stay then go...so I wasn't turning around to take him in because I knew what that was, he would THEN wanna go...that boy, he screamed the WHOLE 10mins home...UGH UGH UGH...so guess what...he got a nap!


BUT his program was cute, he walked in crying (funny thing that is what mckinlee used to do - hehe) but he did it and even but on a smile for the camera silly boy! and his pics were awesome they are so cute I couldn't choose!! so there was $50 in pics that REALLY I don't need..but they are CUTE ...

His Program, see the red eyes, but he DID partcipate...



so we are resting to get ready for girl scouts tonight and McKinlees Feast tomorrow, Maybe I just need to take a DAY OFF next week me AND the kids...man oh man oh man!!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

You "do" make the cutest kids! Tanner looks so cute doing his program. hehe!