Saturday, November 17, 2007

can I just take a NAP!!!

I am just SOOOO tired...my day yesterday...get up at 6:15...tanner woke up while chris was getting ready, their conversation...
T- "hi daddy, what you doin'"
C- "Getting ready for work"
T- "Gonna go Buy Money"
C- " well, you dont' buy money"
T- "you gonna go make money"
C- "yes"
T- "So I can got to disneyland and see Shamu"
C- (giving me a yucky look) "yea, I guess"

hehehe, im training him right!! then get mckinlee on the bus, Tanner and I get ready go have breakfast with some brownie moms, then to Walmart for last minute feast things, drop Tanner off at moms so he can get a nap - then rush to McKinlees school for the feast, after the feast...mckinlee and I rush home, change for the Terry Fator show, she was SO excited :) go pick up Tanner, head over to meet Chera, Jeremy and CassCass at Cafe Brazil *i just loooove their turkey crepes* Chris met us for dinner and off to Terry we go!! and OH MY it was SOLD out and TONS and tons of people!! he had some old stuff but new as well!! we didn't make it to the meet and greet kids fell asleep, BUT we are suppose to have dinner with him Wed. early thanksgiving I suppose so I guess that is better ANYWAY!

So we get home about midnight fall into bed, alarm going off at 7:30 for mckinlees parade...so up and at 'em again... i just love parades though, BUT McKinlee was on the wrong said of the float, don't they KNOW where the parents are gonna sit ;) hahhaha after that Rowlett Real estate exp had a meet Santa so we did that...and then mickey d's ... I am soo tired!! no naps and suppose to meet Chel and Chloe for a Bday dinner for Chel, I plan on an EASY day tomorrow!!!

OHOH, I got my pics back from Chera, so I stand by what I said in a previous post, Chris and I make beautiful kiddos...heres the link if interested...http://www.chera25.com/galleries/Rena111307/

I think that is all I can think of for now!! so chat soon, that is if I don't forget again!!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

OMG Tanner cracks me up! He is def your kid. ;)
Thanks for meeting us for dinner tonight and tell your dad and Julie THANKS for being so sweet! Love ya!!