Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Its begining to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!! :)

I am sooo excited, we put the christmas trees <- yes TREES up on sun...i just love this time of year...it cludders my house a little more, but it is soooo festive! it is chilly and we had a cold rain this weekend, so it really does finally feel like winter! Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!! we did, the Cowboys went to 10-1 for the first time EVER I think!! YAYYYY!!!!





Friday I got up at 5 am to shop..OH HOLY COLDNESS!!! i got a GPS for fairly cheap, i really didn't NEED anything so what WAS I thinking, but I did have fun!! Came home fixed my cracker barrel potatos *yummmmm* and off to my dads for our Thanksgiving...I came home and CRASHED!!!




Saturday My dad, Juls and I went shopping AGAIN - man, Im done but Im jsut SO addicted -hehe But I didnt' spend a LOT and got some deals for our little angel!! so that was worth it, yucky rain and cold but oh well!!

Sun we lounged for a bit part of the day - McKinlee and I went with Chance and Kimberly to see enchanted I very good movie, the girls LOVED it and well if Life was only that way!! everyone would be soo happy! After going to visit Auntie Sky for her Bday we came home and worked on the tree! No pics of the Whole tree the house is still crazy from the empting of the christmas boxes...Why is it that to get festive, means to make a MESS?


Yesterday was Chris's Birthday, so we got a cake and his dad came over and we had a smal celebration...wow this is our last year as a 20 something...YIKES where does the time go!

well I better run Tanner is at school and which is why i have time to blog and post and it prolly make more scense the normal, but If Im late he will be one un happy camper!! Take care, happy holidays to everyone!! :D

2 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

What a fun weekend! I'm jealous. Just where did you get this GPS? hmm...haha! Happy Holidays to you too!

Krysta said...

Aw, aren't they cute decorating the tree? :-)

I'm hoping to get ours up today!