Wednesday, November 14, 2007

um...yea..ok...what day is it?!?!?!?!

So...I got a slap on the .......wrist?!?! Today from Chel...that I haven't blogged in 12 days...SORRY!! ya know my days just run together, I have this, that and more of it going on...and 1/2 of it I think I dream up for myself!! I bet I was up at Mckinlees school 7 or so days of the last 12 days!! so sorry, didn't i say when I started I was a big flake!! well if not, I am :D

Anyways, let me think...the last 2 weeks.....

Oh...tanner had his school pics tues the 3rd, i haven't gotten them yet, but i took some ... isn't he sweet!!

We have a feast at his school tomorrow so ill have some more then!! He is still smitten with Reese..they are becoming inseperable...its sooooo sweet!! we have done numerous things with them, including jump and jive today with her and Madison. the kids just LOVE it!!

McKinlee is just trucking a long in 1st grade!! doing great in all the she does!! we are getting ready for a parade this sat...then her christmas recital in Dec. we also made a turkey for penny votes at her school...she also has a craft rotation and feast tomorrow and friday..thus being SO busy the last few days!!

We spend last weekend basically in Whitney, we were suppose to come home on sat BUT unexpected things happened, so we got home about 5ish...just enough time to finish the cowboy game...speaking of...they are rocking at 8 - 1 this season YYAAAAYYYYY!!! AND, we are going to the Thanksgiving day game against the Jets, Im soooo excited, I have been to one Cowboys game but really I don't remember it...so im excited!!

so hopefully that catches you up on this crazy world...ill try not to stay away so long!

No comments: