Tuesday, November 20, 2007

not much happening around here..

I haven't felt so good OF COURSE, both kids are home and ready to go...Sun stayed home watched the Cowboy game, another nail biting game, but we came out on top...9 and 1 BABY...and I will be at the Thanksgiving game...and its suppose to be cold...brrrrr - so im sure I will REALLY be sick after that :(

Yesterday we went up to Julies school **small mckinlee brag - she gave mckinlee some reading test, on words per minute, end of 1st grade they want them at 45 -end on 2nd 90 WELL, mckinlee got a 97!! WOW, my little smart girl she is alllllllways reading!!** then we went to the park for a bit, it got hot, WHY in November is it HOT!?!?!!? McKinlees friends Frankie came over after for a bit and gave her a Hannah gift, she was in heaven!! I laid down w/ tanner and we BOTH took a nap...and that was it, i was blah all evening.

today not much better, I think I have more sinuses than anything and man they have me good!! McKinlee is having a friends spend the night, which would be good but that means tanner will be MAD!! he wants to be included...we will work it out...sorry to be so boring...can you believe it is ALMOST thanksgiving?? and then Christmas...man where does the time go??

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

I will look for you on t.v. Wave to me! I'm sure I can pick you out of the crowd. hehehe! Go Cowboys!!

Feel better sicklies!