Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wow...what a weekend

and its ONLY Sat...So I spent all Friday at McKinlees school although I said I wouldn't...then Tanner went to play at his new BFF Reese's house - and while he did that, Reese's mom and big sister, Chance, McKinlee and I went shopping...Mckinlee got the new Build a Bear *usually we only do a "bear" and then clothes later...using coupons since they are so high - but we splurged and got an outfit AND shoes it is so cute, I should not be lazy and up load the pics...then we walked around Firewheel, the weather is finally starting to get sooo nice! Chance came home and spent the night with us, some giggly girls - we had petticures and tons of giggles - I was worried they wouldn't sleep and we Both had an EARLY start!! It wasn't so bad they were asleep before 11...

BUT, woke me up about 7ish ... but they were so good!! I had a 9:45 hair appointment...I missed it ( that was way early i shouldn't have even tried, but ya know) anyway, Chelsea reeeeaaaalllllly wanted me to chop all the hair off, so she made me an appointment with her lady...at 11:15...yea...and she was watching the kids *BONUS* she didn't tell me the lady was sooooo slow...so after 1pm I hookem over to HBJ to watch super cute Chloe cheer her heart out!! I reeaallyy need to get McKinlee in that...so those that actually read this remind me next spring...mckinlee cheer...ok sorry - so I got my are CHOPPED ALL OFF...AND didn't tell Chris...wonder if he will notice? hehe
After Chloes game off to the DAM picnic, holy cow there were tons of DAMers...my kids had a blast and that park completely ROCKS! It was the scottish rite hospital - so we also got to donate to an awesome cause! played for an hour then tried really hard to get to the harbor to take pics of my brother, Travis has homecoming tonight for his GF. well it took me over 30 mins to get 5 miles on the final stretch I was soo mad, but did get a few...another lazy moment still haven't uploaded pics...
sooooo, basically we left the house this am at 9am and didnt get home until after 7pm and we have a Halloween party HERE tomorrow, SO I better get to bed just to be super crazy tomorrow and next week as well! nighty night friends!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

We had a blast with yall this weekend! And I looooove your hair! :D

Dawn Endres said...

We had fun this weekend too! You look really cute with your hair like that.