Saturday, October 13, 2007

quick catchup

holy moly..what a week...we had a big sale for yearbook at mckinlees school (i am the chairperson) and YAAY me I sold like 70 books!! that is awesome for the 1st few days!! anyways i bet I spent 20 hours up at the school last week, man oh man!!

I have mckinlees evaluation, her teacher said she was in the top reading group and that she gets along with everyone (DUH- my social butterfly;) ) even the ones HARD to get along with...I hope she gets that from me, I was friends and like almost everyone...i was fairly Popular and most of my friends weren't in that group and well..i just didnt' care!! i hope she will be like this as well!!! I am very proud of her though, she missed one problem in math - and Ms tanner said she thought they were pretty hard!! my little smarty!! she reads a lot and TONS to tanner is so sweet!!

Im not watching Jamie anymore, so Tanner and I had fun when we weren't at mckinlee school - we went to Sara's to play with Sara and Rissa - went to Chucke Cheese with Reese and then to the bounce house with Reese and Madison...we have pics will have to add later!! he has so much fun with all his girls!

we are in full force on party planning...WHERE did this month go...so any of you readin if you wanna help i have JOBS!!

OK well we have a bday party today and family pics...YYYAAAAYYYYY!!! so I will check back in soon, i just know it has been awhile...sorry!! have a great weeeknd!

No comments: