Sunday, October 7, 2007

What a crazy week...






Man, why didn't someone tell me when you kids start school your whole world becomes that!! Lets see my schedule last week....



Mon- McKinlee School - then Dance



Tues- McKinlee School -



Wed- we have fair day so we did the whole pumpkin day...yikes all the fun we try to squeeze in when she is home



Thurs- McKinlee and Tanner School - I have 450 x3 pages to run off to get out to parents and so I go up there do that staple them, run teacher copies - home to rest for a sec then PTA meet and then Girl Scout meeting...



Fri- have Teddy Bear tea cutting, printing, hole punching and have to go BACK to the school to get some stuff done...






Man oh Man!! then Fri had to finish Teddy bear Tea then get up Sat to finish still and then host/particiapate in it! it was great, Sky took pics of all the mom/daughter everyone was so dressed the part and seemed to have a GREAT time! Heard lots of great reviews, which makes it worth it...but man I was glad for it to be over!! although that just meant a few hours of pic editing and a new week to do it all again!! But I think they are cute, if I say so myself...




Then today we had a Birthday party at the park, Why oh Why is it 90 degrees in almost MID october.
Im not watching jamie anymore, i will miss her - but will have a little more time to get things done I hope anyway...first on the list - Tanners Birthday Invite - it is getting so close! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

What a busy mama! Those pics. are really cute!