Wednesday, October 3, 2007

TOOO HOT






Its WAY to hot for October, I mean I understand we are in Texas, but MAN!! Mckinlee had a fair day today we decided since every weekend is booked to go to the pumpkin patch...well....it was soo hot!! we were there long enough for pics and left!! Im sooooooo ready for FALL!!!






we had picked up Chera and Cassidy so we went for ice cream and back to their place to work on Pics for tanners bday ( i can NOT believe he will be 3 soon) anyways by the time we were done it was traffic time so we just hung out!! they all rock for letting us stay :) My kids just love that whole family!!! when we left we stopped by collin creek I need to RETURN some stuff to the Disney store and i got tanner a Capt jack outfit for his bday/halloween, I am SUCH a Disney SUCKER!!! why do i NOT own stock in them??? I spent MORE money of course...man oh man

we had sucha long day starting with meeting a Baby Olivia, what sweetness, I just love babies!! Congrats to Christina and James she is just BEAUTIFUL!!! anyway we left the house at 10am, and didnt' get home until 8:30 tanner was already a sleep and Mckinlee quickly followed!! 2 more days this week!! then a busy weekend...man where does the time go????

just because, here are a few more pics from today!!





***YAY i learned how to add pics!! watch out!! i take WAY to many hehe**

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

I can't wait for Fall weather either. Too hot! Tanner is so gosh darn cute! I can't believe he's going to be three either. He's getting so big. Congrats on learning how to add pics. It took me a while to get the knack. Have A Great Day!