Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Terrys got a book..

Well it will be published soon!! I don't know that I blogged much about Terry as I started well after AGT was over...but my cousin...by a few marriages..but whatever...I have sat at a Thanksgiving table with him many times over the last 16 yrs or so!! I got off topic..but my cousin won America's Got Talent last year! Chris, McKinlee and I even flew out to see him his 2nd performance and before his fame and fortune - he performed at McKinlees 6th Bday Party!! That is when I discoved his real talent..I new he could sing, but had never seen his actual act!! he was awesome!! and Obviously America agrees!! Fame agrees with Terry, as he admits in his blogs that is he ADD - so the constant of go go go he really seems to love!! (i have to say as a go'er - his life make me seem blah...and does make me tired) so from what I understand - Terry decided to write a book about him!! so inbetween flying to shows, being on Oprah, playing in Vegas and others, he wrote a book!! Im soooo proud of him... so if you wanna check it out...you can even PRE-order his book!!
Terry Fator - Whos the DUmmy now!!??
http://www.amazon.com/Whos-Dummy-Now-Winner-Americas/dp/1741107288/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220449352&sr=8-2

**terry I am very proud of you!! you have come so far and deserve every minute of it!** Now everyone run DON'T walk and buy the book ;)

No comments: