Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Dad and Julie invited us, Casey with Family and Leila over for Hot Dogs and Swimming...so knowing there isn't much swim time left we took advantage :) We brought along chance since the girls think since they haven't played ALL week they were going crazy...nevermind they have school EVERYDAY together...anyway they are sweet together and no problems...she is know my "adopted daughter" anyway!!


So we get there swim swim swim...Casey FINALLY shows up...ok Angel was working so I take back all the things I said about them :) Angels 3 kids were at their dads :( so we got to see Tyler and Kaine...super sweet boys!! and they seemed to like the water... we had a few drinks - chris came over and we just had a blast!!

-----Kaine
-----Kaine, Angel and Casey
-----Tyler *I* LOVE this picture!!

Casey and I were talking about dad throwing Chris into the water, and earlier in the day dad had shot Julie with the water hose...well I got him with the water hose later...and then Casey and I decided dad was GOING IN!!!! and well...he did!! we were nice about getting his phone off and making sure his wallet wasn't in his pocket...NONE of which he did for chris **HEHE** I fell on my butt and Casey got him in...
Casey and I KNEW better so casey jumped right in after...and after this pic so did I ;) I guess since we did, dad went after Julie ;) and Leila held the baby so she would escape water.
the baby didn't stop him from pretenting to though!! :)
Back in we were...while dad got his clothes changed!! ya know...he does that to sooo many, it was his time!! :)
We had fun = I am gonna miss the summer and while it isn't over yet...it won't be long!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! How fun!

Laura Tilley said...

Looks like tons of fun!