Monday, September 29, 2008

Septembers OVER???!!!???

I can't believe October starts this week!! I haven't been blogging as much sorry!! with no Pictures I tend not to be as motivated...but I thought I would update some...Lets see... McKinlee has started soccer again! The team has made huge improvements!! I am so proud - McKinlee even made her 1st goal ever in the 1st game! She hasn't made one since, but her defense and want to GET to the ball is awesome!! I guess Soccer Camp the summer actually helped her!!

Tanner is still going to MDO - still not as happy with the structure, but he does like it! A friend in his class is wanting a playdate...so his mom and I are working on it!! I still can't believe he is big enough to be ASKING for playdates w/ certain friends!!

Chris went OOT for about 2 and 1/2 weeks - I about went crazy...although my sister, Sky, saved me :) she introduced me to the world of Twilight (www.stepheniemeyer.com) and I became hooked! I read 3 of the 4 books while Chris was gone and the last book with-in the last 4 days! I have searched up some Forums online to find I am so not alone in the obsession of this love story! Sky has been holding out on me, not that with a baby and small toddler I could really have read much!! SO if you haven't read the Twilight Saga, RUN, don't walk to the nearest Book Store or Library and get it!

Last and I suppose most important RIGHT now...I got a Part Time job...Chris' job and things are just killing us, and as much as I didn't really want to - as much as I love my SAHMness and PTA Mom, I gotta take care of my family 1st...SO since Tanner isn't in School for another 2 years really - I decided daycare for now...just to get some x-tra $$ and the kids can go for free!! Today will be my first day...wish me luck! I will be working 2:30 - 6:30 so I can still volunteer at mckinlee school and stuff...and then be home not to late!! I have a 2 yr old class - I am excited, nervous, sad and happy all at the same time!

I suppose that is all for us Crazies for now...Tanners bday is coming up ... then the "holiday" season will be so close, im sure things will be picking up soon!! Hope everyone is happy and healthy...

3 comments:

Helen said...

How's the job going so far?

Dawn Endres said...

Yay McKinlee! WTG!

I'm glad Tanner is liking MDO.

Congrats on the new job!!

Laura Tilley said...

Congrats on the job. How is it going? With work and everything else?