Friday, December 14, 2007

Ice, Ice and More.... ICE

It has been a few days Im sorry - I have been going 90 to nothing!! Yesterday Tanner had school I drop him and Reese off at 9am, then off to McKinlee's school to check on holiday shop. Tanner had a program at 10:30 so I can't stay long and back to Tanners school, I video'd so no pics yet, I took a few but they are on the other camera...anyway he did GREAT!! No crying, no coming to mom, then the end, he asked me to come up stairs ... I said no sweetie, the teacher said oh some moms are coming up...I should have just left! I had volunteered the afternoon shift at McKinlees school, but NO I go up stairs, and tears start - I hadn't even SAID that I was leaving! :( so i decide its time to go!! and they have to PULL him off my leg...that makes me soooooooo sad!! They even called 20 to 30 mins later saying he was still crying :( If I wasn't at McKinlees school I would have taken him, well that and LAST time I took him he screamed once on the road that he wanted to be in school...silly boy! I did call again to check on him and he was sleeping, so I went about my Holiday shop at Shannon. I was done at 4, had to run to the bank and then BACK to the school to sell popcorn, my wonderful mom came to help!! we made about $50 so not to bad!!
One busy day followed by another, Today, I had to again go up to McKinlees school to help with t-shirts for christmas party day!! I do love doing this though!! Mckinlee loves to see me and so do all the kiddos, really!! the morning Tanner was at Reese's house, I picked him up and we went back to pack holiday shop, but they were done - so Tanner got to watch a movie with his sissy's class, he was in heaven!! Then McKinlee, Chance and I left a little early to go get Chelsea and Chloe - we had a Fun night planned to see ICE, at the Gaylord Texan.

and WOW what a sight!! just the Gaylord alone was beautiful!! and ICE was spectacular!! Tanner said, "wow, this is AWESOME!" ;) everyone had tons of fun but it got cold quick and after a few slides everyone was ready to go!! They gave us a "free" cookie (they should for $20ea) so we got that and some hot chocolate to warm up!! It is just amazing what some people can do with 2 millions pounds of ICE!!! and really with 1.5 million lights!! here are some pics...

and while I would love to spend tomorrow in bed, I think it is suppose to be COLD COLD, I can't! We have to be in Garland at 10am, and then back at 7pm!! McKinlee and Chance have their Christmas recital! so hopefully we will get some rest in between!! Chris is gone hunting, I sure hope he doesn't shoot himself or anything!! he is sooo tired from working WAY to much!! Thats about it for now, Im sure I have forgotten TONS...OH - I have a "new" cousin...My uncle found out he has a 29 yr old daughter!! when I told McKinlee, she said, " how could he not know that?" so I told her she would have to ask Uncle that!! But she is excited she know will have a 6 yr old cousin!! that is one thing she lacks, family members esp girls close to her age!! so Hope they become fast friends!! Back to the point - Ive forgotten some, but Im so scatter brained it isn't funny!! hope everyone has a great day!!
Hugz!!

2 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Wow! You are a busy mama! The Gaylord Ice looks like loads of "brrr..." fun!

Chelsea said...

We had SO much FUN!
Chloe keeps telling everyone "I saw REAL reindeer!" :D