Monday, December 10, 2007

I said, BURRRR - Its cold in here...

well it is most def. winter..I while it didn't feel "christmasy" with the 80 degree weather, I do secretly miss it!!
I wanted to start with a Tanner Story, Kimberly and I bought tickets for us and the kids to go to Heritage Village, well her whole family was going but with the weather being damp and cold she decided not to take the baby. So then we decided to leave Tanner and Reese at home with her hubby as well...(more to come on Heritage Village) so fast forward, We get home like 7:30p both kiddos are asleep, I take Tanner home put him to bed and he sleeps until 6:40am!!! **WOW**

so he wakes up and I was being lazy and still in bed and he looks at me and says, "Im at home, I had SOOOO much fun with Reese" I say 'Really?' then he tells me, "Then we bonked heads and she was mad and me, so I was mad at her" so I ask, "Was Brent mad" and Tanner tells me, "No, he didn't spank me"

HAHHAHAHA so I guess spanking is mad to him like I spank him all the time *whatever* But I will say the story Brent said wasn't that they "bonked heads" but that Tanner just HIT Reese while she was laying back on the couch...they are both toooo cute, they were bickering over a blanket this am, then Tanner asks, can Reese come to my house - no tanner not today yall are fighting anyway - so Reese answers, no not anymore I wanna come! :) they just love each other, the lovers quarls start early!!

OK well that got winded and prolly makes no sense, but i just can't believe my baby is so big and the conversations we have these days!!! So now Rewind to Heritage Village, which is Old City Park and collection of old buildings set up a nice to take you back in time..Yesterday was the Candlelight Christmas. The girls tried to dress the part wearing cute dress and my nana made them some bonnets but mostly the coats were on...it was special going with just the older ones although they were so dang cold! The Blacksmith made McKinlee a heart and she thought that was the coolest ever! how it was a stick and he heated it and made it bend. we had hot chocolate, warm Dr. Pepper, cookies and popcorn...lots of fun not so good for you stuff! We got there close to 3, and wanted to see it dark with the candle lit walkways and fires around, we took a carriage ride right at dusk and I bet the temp dropped 15 degrees in those 10 minutes - so after the ride we were all frozen and ready to go!! Since we were "chilly" Kimberly decided we needed some "chilis" although the weather was not to warm we had tons of fun and some pics to prove it ;)

1 comment: