Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Tanner Brag

I just picked up tanner, he is in MDO one day a week...I really need to do two - but financially just can't right know!! Anyway, I got there today he was cutting playdoh - he said "Hi mom I playing playdoh" and just sat there like and Im gonna finish. hehe That was fine I had an opportunity to talk to the Teachers.

So I talked and they said tanner was so good, he sits in circle time - repeats his spanish, took a good nap...AND said please and thank you with out being prompted...that made me feel so good!! my little man, getting sooooo big!! I was so proud!! AND he didn't cry today!! this was the 4th day?? and only going once a week - so I was pretty happy with that!!

McKinlee is home too!! Reading again, I can't believe how well she is doing!! and I am also Happy to Report the PTA meeting this am wasn't horrible...I ha d a few points - and she really sounded like she was going to get her crap in order, and hopefully we are starting fresh! Im ready to be productive! thanks to all of you for listening to my huge ramble last night!

Of to go have some fun!

2 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Woo Hoo! WTG Tanner! What a big boy. I'm glad he's liking school. He is such a cutie patootie!

Chelsea said...

I freakin love that kid. WTG Tan Man!