Monday, September 17, 2007

This is New to me...

So, everyone is Blogging these days, huh? well I do want to be able to remind my kids when they are old about all the fun stuff did and the crazy things they put me through, SO what better then to copy all you smart ladies turning to the web!! So if I slack give me a swift kick in the hiney!! i may need it from time to time! So lets see...

Today, a boring day which isn't normal - Tanner and McKinlee both have allergies - so Jamie (my neice, whom i watch) came over and we just all chilled in our PJs until McKinlee came home from school - which was after 3:30 then I realized Oh shoot, we have Dance at 4:30 - so I rush to dress myself and Tanner, throw the hair in a pony tail (surprise, surprise) and off we go!! McKinlee and I have a whole conversation, while singing...Picture it, me:"How was you day" her:"fun we went to PE" me: "and what did you do" her: "ruuuunnnnn" *you should get the picture by now, don't ask - YES we are odd ;) * I get her there right on time and run some errons - Chelsea you would be proud, we went to Target :) hehe

Spend $$ we don't have (another surprise, surprise) pick up McKinlee and go home...some how i manage to talk her OUT of Mickey Ds and to come home and eat soup? Go Figure - we are all about saving $$ these days - to go shopping later of course!!

then Sharkboy and Lava girl was on, so we watched that - I DAM'd some and read some blogs and then I thought..hey what a good idea...so there you have it up to present time!!

so know im OFF to bed!! have a great night and day!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yay!! I'm glad you're blogging!!

Chelsea said...

Girl, get to blogging more!