Wednesday, September 26, 2007

OOOooohhhHHH the Drama...

So, I was about to go to bed, but I am so dang stressed - i thought maybe a blog to get it all out would help...so here goes **prepare for a tad of a vent here**

Last year, we all know Mckinlee started Kindergarten - I was so excited to be involved in her school, my mom didn't have that opportunity with me. I really was looking forward to it! I decided to just a be a member, I mean elementary in our town is up to 6th grade and well then I have Tanner. I didn't make it to many meetings, since we had dance on the same nights as most of them....in March I got to help with the yearbook, and I was sooooo excited!! I was a HS editor and well, i just loved it!! I got all excited when we were going to a new school - a FRESH start...I wanted to do the yearbook and get more involved with PTA.

GOOD GRIEF what a freaking mistake...in the last 24 hours we have had 4 of our 6 members of the executive board RESIGN and NONE of them needed to!! the remaining ones seems to be the issue!! I am talking spending $$$ that wasn't voted on and approved..and we aren't talking 5 or 10 bucks, we are talking 6 or 7 HUNDRED...this is kinda my CHILD they are f-ing with...I am NOT happy!! part of me wants to say forget it...then part of me doesn't want her to screw it up this bad...we are having a meeting in the am, and i am NOT looking forward to it...FINALLY our principle is gettin involved, i am curious, nervous, pissed all in the same!! and I am not a confrontational person, so this will be interesting!!

ANy who...that has been my last few days, I have received about 30 emails a DAY on this crap...so im ready to slow it down!!!! we had company come over today, our Cousin Cindy and Austin, the boys have so much fun!! they line allllll of Tanners cars across the whole entire living room!! I think that boy needs more cars ... NOT!! then we went to CiCis for dinner - our 1st spirit night...which considering we are in such a rut I wasn't sure, but we went!!!

OH OH ... McKinlee has started her Reading folder, and ready a 144 page book in the last two days!! almost COMPLETELY by herself a few bigger words like considerate or stranger..but with a little guidance she did it!! Im so proud of her!! she had to read some of it to daddy tonight, and he had to sign her "log" too - BECAUSE if she gets 20 then she gets to eat w/ the teacher and that is a big deal to her!!

I think that is what is new in our crazy house...we are enjoying life, acting crazy and lovin' every minute of it!! see ya in the next day or so! :D

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Why do sooooo many women cause SOOO much DRAMA! UGH! I hope the meeting goees well this morning!
I MISS YOU!