Saturday, February 2, 2008

WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!

Well I blogged the other day and posted and it said can not maintenance and then POOF gone :(....

Basically - I was super proud of the kids...McKinlee had midyear reading test ...and testing at a level 18 which is 2nd grade **yyyaayy** and Tanner shocked me the other day by counting in SPANISH!! almost all the way 1-10!! Then I mentioned I was trying to talk chris into going to Disney world....

WELL... a Few days later...

IT IS BOOKED!!! We are going...we usually just stick around here - San Antonio and Corpus once but really we haven't been on a major family vacation...Tanner didn't go with us Hollywood...and Chris didn't go with us to Disneyland...Im a bit nervous as Chris isn't a theme park guy - or at least he doesn't claim to be...so who knows!! But I am determined to have GREAT trip!! So watch out, Im sure you will be hearing a LOT about it soon! SO I appologize now for all of it!!

Not much else going on, McKinlee ended up selling 360 boxes of GS cookies *yikes* but I am so proud of her!! she did a lot of that on her own! I am really getting into Yearbook, I have to get that done in the next 1.5 months...So i am gonna be busy busy with all that and McKinlees BDay coming soon! Wish me luck!!

Hope everyone had a great groundhog day!! looks like 6 more weeks of WINTER...which would be bad if we could get one nice weekend of just SNOW!! Tanner hasn't really got to see snow!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

How Exciting! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Congrats to McKinlee and Tanner. WTG! I'm ready for SPRING! My favorite time of the year.