Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 weeks

TWO WEEKS...and I will have a SEVEN year old little girl..wow!! we have lots of things planned, Medieval Times this coming weekend and then a Playdate w/ her friends on her actually bday and then a family party on the saturday after!! mix that in with everything else guess what...we are busy! SURPRISE SURPRISE...

Don't remember the last blog, I know at one time I blogged and it deleted, UGH...not much off the wall stuff happening...I get to make our dinner reservations for disney tomorrow!! chris thinks im insane but 180 days out, Im gonna try and book what I want! :)

I spent all day up at Shannon today, McKinlee just LOVES to have me there, i hope that never changes, but man oh man - I was taking class pics, and silly me I *thought* as the age got older it would be easier..NOPE...those 5 and 6th graders, good GRIEF they couldn't listen to save their life...I was about to just SCRRRRREEEEEAM!! I am done with that!! it will just be a 1st grade yearbook hahaha

Wasn't this weekend nice 75 degrees or so, and don't ya know we are in Texas - it is suppose to be 40 degrees this coming weekend and possible snow and again, wouldn't ya know...we have a girl scout day camp all day on sat...

I am out of things to say, I will try to come back soon, if not have a Happy Valentines day!! Hope you get all your hearts desires!!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

Another year older...What a big girl. I hope McKinlee has the best birthday party ever.

Happy Valentine's Day!