Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sorry its been a bit, I have a few things...

So I will probably post multiples today!!

THIS one, I thought Id update on us...we are well sorta - Tanner went the the er, that is my last post - well got the bills we are OVER 3k for that now...head shake

We went BACK for the check up a week after...all was well Dr said, "Completely Fine" and THAT is what Tanner told everyone... this was a thursday - we finished the antibiotics on that sunday - by monday Tanner was coughing and by Tuesday had a low grade fever, Tues night about 102.8 so BACK we went that Thursday...Strep throat - we are currently ON antibiotics for that AND *I* have been sick...and it is NO fun when mommy is sick...I am on the upswing...not perfect but better - so hope and pray that we stay on the BETTER side.... dr visits are going to break us totally!

No comments: