Monday, May 12, 2008

a Day to Celebrate..

Yayy me..two in one day...really I was on my desktop and I rarely am anymore, so I wanted to share with you my wonderful group of mommy friends!! I don't know what I would do with out these women, when I am down they are there, to help celebrate, laugh, cry they are there!! they are all very special to me and hold a dear place in my heart!! So if you read this, I love you very VERY dear to me! That said, our Big *3-0* MNO BDay Celebration...Christina, Marci and I recently turned 30 - and thats not all- Helen, Shanz, and Kimberly also have a BDay within days or so (just not 30) so we went out and had some fun!

Plan was the patio at Blue Canyon - then it started to rain...the weather had some "red" so they went ahead and moved us in...which wasn't what we wanted, but didn't stop us.... SOOOOO BC has Ladies Night 4-7 all you can drink domestic beer and wells...well they didn't TELL me that it ended at 7 over the phone, so I got my drink on...remember I am SAHM - drinks are HIGH so I was getting my $10 worth...hehehe but that also with an empty tummy made me tipsy early :) so sorry if I embarassed myself, I had tons of fun!

Thanks to Sabrina, Marci, Chel, Christina, Jen, Kimberly, Laura, Shanz, Linz, Stefani, Helen, Heather, Dawn and Samantha for helping everyone celebrate the big day!! Bdays are important and everyone should be celebrated!! so with out further adu' the pics :)

the BIG *3-0* Crew...aka christina, me and marci



jackie, marci, me, christina and jen
jackie, marci, me, christina, helen, sabrina and chel
dawn, me and linz
me and kimberly - we share the SAME bday :)


and just because I haven't shared pics, here are a few from Scarborough Faire....

McKinlee with the dress I made ALL by myself! :D

Riding an elephant

My bro, Justin and Tanner


and a Recent Pic of Gracie and Tanner :)

1 comment:

Helen said...

Love the pic of Gracie & Tanner. Cute!