Sunday, April 27, 2008

Put your mind to it...

and you can remember to blog :)


See it hasn't been a month!! yaayy!! What a fun TIRED weekend...I have been working on McKinlees "author debut" for school this friday...The weekend started Thursday I helped mom at the special events center with Travis' gymnastics meet, then that night went to watch him compete, im sooo proud of my lil' bro - he has coem very far in a short amt of time!!! GO patriots!! (they got 3rd overall, not bad really!! there were a lot of schools and a lot were really good!!!) and then this past friday McKinlee's Girl Scout troop spent the night at the Museum of Nature and Science . . . and I was a chaporone...fun, but man the floor was H.A.R.D. - they were doing things until about 11 pm and man where those girlies TIRED! they woke us at 7am, we had to wake up and get our stuff to the car so that we can see a Dallas movie and a Shark movie on the IMAX screen, can i just say SOOO Cool!! some pics from then...


after the sleep over kimberly, chance, mckinlee and I RUSH home to change there clothes and off to a soccer game, we get home about noon from it all and I just soo tired...we do a few things and mckinlee goes to spend the night at chances, and I trying not to fall asleep start on her reinassance dress since we are planning on going to scarborough faire this weekend...it is coming a long and looking nice - If I can say so myself **just don't look to hard at the stitching, I am no professional by any stretch of the imagination!!** I watch 2 weeks, since Chris left to help his dad...(a sad sad movie, left me in tears) then I pass out on the couch with Tanner...


This morning I get mckinlee work on the authors thing some, we have a Bday party and then some shopping...while Chris works...he beats us home with a surprise... **GRACIE** has come to live with us...he had promised mckinlee a dog, so when his boss offered him one, he took advantage. So we have a new member of the family...i suppose...she is a 1.5 yr old cocker spaniel...quite cute...we think trainable and is already crate trained!


So that is our weekend in a nut shell, i hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, busy is right!
I bet the sleepover at the Museum was so fun!
Yay for Travis!
And Gracie is adorable! I can't wait to meet her!

Dawn Endres said...

Busy girl!

Gracie is just the cutest!