Monday, December 15, 2008

Love in the Heart

I don't have much to add -we have been so busy...and well I seem to be slacking this year on Christmas Activites...we really haven't done much at all - I feel bad but it is nice not to run run run...but don't think we HAVEN"T been busy! McKinlee has had lots of Girl Scout Activites! We have seen Madelines Christmas at the Dallas Children's Theater - and just this last weekend we went to our Cookie Rally *yes watch out, its ALMOST GS Cookie Time!!* and then the troop did Caroling for Cans and they collected almost 100 cans for the Rockwall Helping Hands!

I attended a Christmas Party with the best group of girls on Friday!! I was having thoughts of not going, but I knew I would regret it!! So I went and so glad I did!! I have the best girls in the world!! Everyone brings their own to the group and compliments each other! We had a secret santa exchange and my santa total went over the top - she did a Twilight Theme...because well I love Edward :D - Nothing was "twilight" but each had a note relating it to Twilight!! LOVE IT!! I feel so low to follow that, I wasn't near that creative! But we had a blast! and That was the point!!

Tanner is still going to school and "Pre K - aka my work" He is loving it and playing with friends is much better then mommy! We have his Christmas performance this Thursday - then Friday McKinlee is out of school - Then about 2 1/2 weeks of them home...PLEASE let them get a long!! Although I am looking forward to some time with them!! I feel so pulled in every direction!

Overall we are well -Happy and Excited for all the Family time coming up with the Holidays! Hope each of you are finding this Holiday Season Healthy, Happy and Stress-Free!! Love to you all!

No comments: