Sunday, November 16, 2008

Its Beginning to look a lot like...

...CHRISTMAS - Every where I go! It isn't quite Thanksgiving yet - but the malls are ready!! the kids are a part of "Kidgets" for the Simon Malls ... we got a notice that Santa was coming...so We had GC for RainForset Cafe and Grapevine Mills is a Simon Mall so - Kimberly and I loaded the kids up and off we went. We get to Grapevine about 9:40 and go the wrong way...so we walk the WHOLE mall then we find Radio Disney - SCORE!! and We aren't even late Santa was JUST about to arrive!! they gave the kids a Box and they got to pick some Santa Prizes they got gingerbread suckers, stickers, notebooks and more!! then they got a cool Santa plate they can color along with 2 choc. chip cookies and milk... Santa then read them a story
Then we hung out and got our 1st Pic with Santa...I say first because like I said It is ONLY November Im sure we will see him a few more times!! ;)
We got to use our "own" camera if we purchased, so I snuck a quick shot of all the kids :D
Then the kids did a hoola hoop contest...both big girls did very well!!
Tanner didn't want to hoola - he said he was no good, so I just took his pic, is he not the most handsome thing!


it was fun and they all really enjoyed it!! it was worth the $5 for the year cost just for this :) After this we went to the Disney Store *and I was pretty good - had left over Disney $$ so I only spent $10* then Rainforest Cafe - Old Navy and we left...it was an early start and I was trying to get back for a Baby Shower - but I missed it!! I am such a bad SIL!! Sorry Rachel, I will see you soon!
Everyone get ready!! Christmas is Coming!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is awesomeness!! I am so SUPER EXCITED....I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Meg said...

OMG Tanner is a cutie! He is such a little man now...love it! Yay for Santa already. I love this time of year.

Laura Tilley said...

Oh i love the pictures Rena. Looks like lots of fun. I can't wait till we go and see all the Christmas stuff at the malls. Hopefully this weekend some time if we can find the time. Your kids are always such cuties!