Friday, March 7, 2008

Only in Texas...

Last Sunday it was 70 degrees, monday barely 40 - wednesday, again 70's and then yesterday (thurs) SNOW...well in Plano/Frisco here in Rockwall we just had VERY cold rain and wind!! it did snow very late...or well VERY early this am - mckinlee still had school, I am very stuff but since this is one of tanners first snows, we went out for a bit...made a snow man off of my car!! He was so excited to throw it and watch it explode!! He kept telling me it was Christmas!! HAHA -

those of you north of me, SOO lucky!! I wanted it to really snow, my cousin in sherman said she went out with her ruler measured on her car ...they got 8 inches!!! WOW!! now, lets have some spring please!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am ready for Spring too. I don't want our Spring Break to be cold!

Dawn Endres said...

I love SPRING! I love it when the sun is shining, barely a breeze and 76 degrees. My perfect weather. LOL!